Are you ready to release the bullshittery and recommit to you?
You came into this life whole--your heart and mind intact, creativity flowing, courageous and strong. But life is complex and hard things happen. As a child, you may not have had the tools to process confusing or traumatic experiences. And you did whatever you needed to do to cope. Maybe you turned away from your sensitivities because the feelings of others were just too much to bear. Or maybe you packed up your creative spirit to keep it safe from harm. Maybe you pushed your dream to write or dance or paint to the back burner to care for others. Perhaps you've neglected your health or heart's work or sexuality or personal evolution.
Whatever it is that you've left behind, it doesn't have to be this way. You deserve to feel whole. We all do.
During the Release and Recommit Retreat you will draw a line in the metaphorical sand. You will lay down what's not working and pick up what you need back in your life. You will recommit to the aspects of YOU that you've been missing.
We will begin Friday evening with a Spirit Gathering. This group healing experience will dig into what's been left behind. On Saturday, we will release the barriers that keep us from being with that sacred piece of ourselves using yoga, sacred movement, essential oils, writing, space to explore the natural world and, of course, fire. On Sunday, we will reclaim the lost aspects of ourselves and recommit to living whole.
Arrival: Friday, October 27th at 6pm
Departure: Sunday, October 29th at 2pm
Location: ARC Retreat Center (learn more below) 1680 373rd Ave NE, Stanchfield, MN 55080
Availability: Only 11 spaces filled on a first come, first serve basis.
***Early registration (before August 31): $495***
Registration includes homemade vegetarian meals and lodging from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon, all workshops, and circle experiences. Participants are also responsible for costs associated with travel. (ARC is 1.5 hours north of Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.)
You will also receive two 60-minute private sessions to support you through real life reintegration after the retreat ($250 value)!
Psst! Mothers and daughters or girlfriends: Share a room and both participants save $75 on registration (three shared rooms available).
ARC Retreat Center will offer us "silence in a deafening world, serenity in an overcharged society, wholeness in a fractured life, where healers come for healing, peacemakers find peace and caregivers are cared for." Your weekend of release and recommitment to self
- Homelike atmosphere in group meeting spaces and private space for individuals.
- Healthy homemade vegetarian meals featuring fresh ingredients, often organic or locally grown.
- Accommodation of special dietary needs.
- Twice-daily silent group meditation for those who wish to participate.
- Eighty-seven acres of pristine wetlands and woodlands featuring majestic white pine forest.
- Trails for walking, skiing, snowshoeing.
- A labyrinth for walking meditation.
- Spiritual Direction, reiki, yoga classes and therapeutic massage (all with advance notice and additional charge).
- Space and time apart for writers and artists to hone their craft.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- A bookstore featuring new and used books and fair trade artisanal gifts.
- Opportunity for rest and renewal, growth and creativity.
Photo by Timothy Meinberg on Unsplash